CodeForce is committed to helping our clients, consultants, and community by unleashing the power of a diverse workforce.
CodeForce, a minority-owned business, we are built on diversity. It is our core. Since inception, we have embraced diverse backgrounds, experiences and individualities. CodeForce believes that when diverse backgrounds and different perspectives come together, it fuels innovation, new ideas will flow in and a well rounded is formed that will drive the business forward.
CodeForce continuously strives to ensure fairness, equality and diversity in attracting and promoting top talent.
- Strive to ensure fairness, equality, and diversity in attracting and promoting top talent
- Develop Workforce management programs to allow clients to achieve their diversity goals
- Provide opportunities to minority-owned suppliers
- Partner with outstanding diversity suppliers
- Build and develop a sustainable culture where every single employee feels valued and has maximum support to perform their best.
Awards and Certifications
- USPAACC (United States Pan-Asian American Chamber of Commerce) recognized and awarded USPACC as Fast 100 Asian American Business. CodeForce is a member of USPAACC
- CodeForce is a member of NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Diversity Council).
CodeForce has a growing supplier network of more than 700 small and medium businesses. We leverage these vendors to support and meet growing demand from our clients. We constantly add new vendors to our network and establish a mutually beneficial partnerships.
If you are a minority owned business with a valid certification and are committed to meeting CodeForce Quality standards and meet our diversity program objectives, please contact us today.
Let's Work Together!
Explore Career Options as a Technology Consultant or Sales Expert or Account Management Professional or a Recruitment Specialist with one of the fastest growing Staffing Companies in North America.