2. Collection and Use of Personal Information. Codeforce may collect Personal Information, including but not limited to names, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, work history skills and more. This data comes in various formats including audio recordings, video recordings and plain text.
Codeforce uses this Personal Information to initiate contact with you and to analyze the information provided for the purposes of recruitment, training and other processes.
The data listed is mandatory and required for participation in the automated interview process. The data is kept for the time necessary by Codeforce to process and screen applicants.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. Codeforce will not intentionally provide any Personal Information to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
· With your permission;
· By order of a judge or legislative body;
· On demand of any governmental authority authorized to investigate the commission of a crime involving any user;
· CEIPAL as the operator of the _bot/texting platform
· Codeforce reserves the right to disclose any data that Codeforce believes in good faith, is appropriate to disclose to protect Codeforce and other users from fraudulent, abusive, or other unlawful uses. It may also be used to defend Codeforce from any third-party claims of liability.
4. Automated Decisions. Neither Codeforce nor CEIPAL, use the platform to make any automated decisions. Codeforce does reserve the right to apply certain filters to its functionality that may process applicants in accordance to its criteria for a particular position.
5. Right of Users. Should you wish for your Personal Information to be deleted or suspended you can request so by emailing email@example.com . Additionally, at any time you may send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about what specific information is being stored, verify its accuracy, ask to modify, update, correct or cancel the information.
6. Data Controller. By building and maintaining the Platform, CEIPAL is the Data Controller. You may contact info@CEIPAL.com with any data privacy requests.